Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ed Sheeran Announcement Tomorrow

Apparently, there's speculation that Ed Sheeran might make a big announcement tomorrow. I don't know what led people to believe that (please note the sarcasm dripping from my literary voice). Maybe it was because back on New Year's Eve, Ed posted this on twitter: 

And then, on January 2nd, he posted this:


   So, I can't say for sure, but I'm wagering that our lovely Mr. Ed Sheeran shall be making an announcement about a new album and maybe a new tour tomorrow. Maybe. I don't know. I'm putting more money on the album, to be frank. It would be cool to get a new album, though. The last album, +, was released back in 2011 and, other than the song he did with *shivers* Taylor Swift (I honestly read that in a Gollum voice, just saying), and the song he did for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, we haven't had much new, released music. 

      So, fingers crossed that Ed shares some album news tomorrow. :) 

Follow Ed Sheeran: Ed Sheeran's Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment