Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome

Welcome music fans and lovers of all kinds.

My name is TB, the girl who used to write for the music section for StageBuddy and who decided to go get her MFA in creative writing and now has minimal free time to spend on music (ie. this is the greatest procrastination excuse known to man: I'm working on my blog, sharing my music knowledge with the world).

Anyway, ladies and gents, I am here to tell you ALL about my favorite music, the greatest shows I've been to, books on music, playlists that I think you would enjoy, venues, guides to actually enjoying general admission, and more. I'll even tell you about all the coolest places in NYC (and anywhere I travel) to style yourself for the show.

Anyway, darlings, that is all. I'll be posting a REAL entry quite soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment