Thursday, January 2, 2014

Workout Mix



     Every year, right after New Year's, my lovely gym is packed with newbies. I'm thinking it's the New Year's resolution thing. Kudos to all of you and your efforts to get in shape and feel fit. (And, no, I'm not being sarcastic, people). Anyway, working out is a huge thing for me and, as a music fan(atic), I'm constantly looking for new music to keep me going while exercising. I figured that I would be cool and create a whole playlist for you guys of some of my all time favorite songs to work out to. There's a nice mix of genres so it should appeal to a lot of different sonic tastes. Oh, and I made it a mix on 8Tracks.com for all of you (link: Workout Mix on 8Tracks )

So here's the workout mix:





1. The Days of the Phoenix- AFI
2. Killin' It- Krewella
3. The Boys- Nicki Minaj
4. You Shook Me All Night Long- AC/DC
5. Fifteen- Aiden
6. The Art of Losing- American Hi-Fi
7. I Against I- Bad Brains
8. Icarus- Bastille
9. Alligator Blood- Bring Me the Horizon
10. Overprotected- Britney Spears
11. Aint No Rest for the Wicked- Cage the Elephant
12. Make it Stop (September's Children)- Rise Against
13. Ricochet- Shiny Toy Guns
14. Without You- Silverchair
15. What We're All About- Sum 41
16. Fat Lip- Sum 41
17. Eye of the Tiger- Survivor
18. Cut Without the 'E' (Cut From the Team)- Taking Back Sunday
19. Hit the Ground (Superman)- The Big Pink
20. The Taste of Ink- The Used
21. Joker and the Thief- Wolfmother
22. Capricorn (A Brand New Name)- 30 Seconds to Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment