Monday, August 11, 2014

Character Playlists: Peter Pan and His Lost Boys



   As we learned in the post prior to this one, I am an avid reader. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to need a whole apartment just for books soon. So, obviously, I have favorite characters and music I associate with them (come on, don't we all make playlists in our heads for certain characters? No? That's just me? Awkward...). I decided to share my lovely playlists with all of you starting with my favorite character of all time, Peter Pan.

  Peter Pan- a symbol of everlasting youth and mischief. I have always seen him as a darker figure (hence why I chose the amazing Brom's interpretation of him, The Child Thief, as the photo for this playlist). The playlist I made for him has a mix of some indie jingle jangle rock, some darker Brit pop, and some heavier rock(BMTH is about as heavy as we're getting here). Check out the playlist here and read the track listing under the cut. 



1. "Up in the Air"- Thirty Seconds to Mars

2. "Death or Glory"- The Clash

3. "Young Blood" - The Naked and Famous 

4. "Icarus"- Bastille

5. "Norgaard"- The Vaccines

6. "The Days of Phoenix"- AFI

7. "Brighter Than the Sun"- Colbie Caillat

8. "Morningstar"- AFI

9. "Teenage Icon"- The Vaccines

10. "We Move Like the Ocean"- Bad Suns

11. "Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?"- Green Day

12. "Beautiful Ones"- Suede

13. "Heroes"- David Bowie

14. "Riptide"- Vance Joy

15. "In the Corner, Quietly Dying"- Adair

16. "Livin' On the Edge"- Aerosmith

17. "Unbound (The Wild Ride)" - Avenged Sevenfold 

18. "Antichrist"- The 1975

19. "All Signs Point to Lauderdale"- A Day to Remember

20. "Clint Eastwood"- The Gorillaz

21. "Sabotage"- The Beastie Boys

22. "Black Sap Scriptures"- Plague Vendor

23. "Alligator Blood"- Bring Me the Horizon

24. "Red Letter"- Radkey

25. "Nightmare"- Avenged Sevenfold

26. "Northern Lights"- Thirty Seconds to Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment